Applying for the CMRE
How to Apply?
Application deadline: April 12, 2017
Examination dates: Part A - April 24, 2017 & Part B - April 25, 2017 0830 - 1230 hrs.
To apply for the CMRE, members must submit a completed application, including all supporting documents, to the MRIA office. Payment must be submitted with the application. Applicants will be notified if their application has been accepted. Applicants who do not qualify to write the exam will be refunded the application fee paid less a $75 administration fee.
For cancellation terms and conditions, click here
CMRE exams are held in specific locations in large city centres across Canada. Candidates may elect to write the exam at any recognized venue (such as a recognized educational institution, large business or embassy) but in such cases, the candidate is responsible for any additional fees for the venue and proctor.
When Submitting Your CMRE Application, Please Ensure:
- Application is completed and signed
- Updated resume is attached
- Photocopy of university degree is attached
- Other supporting documents are enclosed (if required)
- To apply equivalencies, please download and complete our Course Exemption Request Form [PDF Format]