Applying for the CMRE
How to Apply?
Application deadline: April 3, 2018
Examination dates: Part A - April 25, 2018 & Part B - April 26, 2018 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
To apply for the CMRE, members must submit a completed application, including all supporting documents, to the MRIA office. Payment must be submitted with the application. Applicants will be notified if their application has been accepted. Applicants who do not qualify to write the exam will be refunded the application fee paid less a $75 administration fee.
For cancellation terms and conditions, click here
CMRE exams are held in specific locations in large city centres across Canada. Candidates may elect to write the exam at any recognized venue (such as a recognized educational institution, large business or embassy) but in such cases, the candidate is responsible for any additional fees for the venue and proctor.
When Submitting Your CMRE Application, Please Ensure:
- Application is completed and signed
- Updated resume is attached
- Photocopy of university degree is attached
- Other supporting documents are enclosed (if required)
- To apply equivalencies, please download and complete our Course Exemption Request Form [PDF Format]
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.