Path 1: Post Graduate
How’s the View from Your Cubicle?
This certification pathway is designed to build a solid foundation of professional competence by raising the bar for new practitioners. This is a unique and valuable opportunity to pursue your CMRP.
In order to receive your CMRP designation, you must meet the following requirements:
- University or College Graduate
- Successful completion of an MRIA-approved Post Graduate Marketing Research Program at a Post Secondary institution. There are currently five approved programs:
- Georgian College: Research Analyst Program
- Algonquin College: Marketing Research and Business Intelligence Program
- University of Georgia: MRII program
- Humber College: Research Analyst Program (beginning with 2015 graduates)
- Centennial College: Marketing - Research & Analytics (beginning with 2017 graduates)
- Minimum of two years work experience in the industry
- Successful completion of the CMRE's Proposal Portion only, to illustrate competence and application skills
- Successful completion of the MRIA Standards Course
You will be learning from the best and getting a better view!
To apply, simply download and complete our PDF application form and return it along with payment to the address indicated on the application form.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.