Path 3: Challenge the CMRE Exam
Got What It Takes?
You’ve been around the block and have seen some dramatic changes to marketing research in your six years in the biz. You're good at what you do; even your boss says so. You live on the edge and are not at all interested in reading volumes about research methodology. We get it. You can prove your mettle by telling us about your experience and writing the CMRE exam. Period.
In order to receive your CMRP designation, you must meet the following requirements:
- University or College Graduate
- Minimum of six years of experience in the industry
- Successful completion of both parts of the CMRE, to illustrate competence and application skills
- Successful completion of the MRIA Standards Course
- Received approval by the Certification Advisory Committee
We know you've got what it takes!
To apply, simply download and complete our PDF application form and return it along with payment to the address indicated on the application form.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org