Path 1: Post Graduate
How’s the View from Your Cubicle?
This certification pathway is designed to build a solid foundation of professional competence by raising the bar for new practitioners. This is a unique and valuable opportunity to pursue your CMRP.
In order to receive your CMRP designation, you must meet the following requirements:
- University or College Graduate
- Successful completion of an MRIA-approved Post Graduate Marketing Research Program at a Post Secondary institution. There are currently five approved programs:
- Georgian College: Research Analyst Program
- Algonquin College: Marketing Research and Business Intelligence Program
- University of Georgia: MRII program
- Humber College: Research Analyst Program (beginning with 2015 graduates)
- Centennial College: Marketing - Research & Analytics (beginning with 2017 graduates)
- Minimum of two years work experience in the industry
- Successful completion of the CMRE's Proposal Portion only, to illustrate competence and application skills
- Successful completion of the MRIA Ethics Course
You will be learning from the best and getting a better view!
To apply, simply download and complete our PDF application form and return it along with payment to the address indicated on the application form.