Path 4: Experienced Practitioner
Some Days you can touch the Sky!
You are the one that comes to mind when people talk about experts in marketing research. With more than ten exciting years in the field, you are the 'go to' person when questions arise on ethics or polling or margins of error. Task forces and boards of directors seek your participation and opinion. Even other CMRPs will vouch for your expertise and would applaud your continued success as a CMRP. We can get you there in a few short steps.
- University or College Graduate
- Minimum of ten years of experience in the industry
- Provides a detailed account of their experience and competencies, as required of CMRPs, and provides two attestments
- Provides a paper stating their perspectives on the marketing research industry, and the benefits of attaining the CMRP designation (500-1000 words)
- Successful completion of the MRIA Ethics Course
- Approval by the Certification Advisory Committee
To apply for Path 4 click here.
Get the Recognition you Deserve!