What is corporate training?
MRIA corporate training works with the client to identify training needs and customize a program that delivers measurable results for their employees and organization. The MRIA will work with clients to develop targeted professional development specific to the client’s unique needs, at competitive prices.
How does it work?
A company that signs up for MRIA corporate training will have professional development content created by the MRIA that will be suited toward their specific needs.
What are the benefits of corporate training?
- It reduces costs compared to employees doing the training individually.
- It gives you access to the best instructors in the research industry, provided by a trusted source.
- It allows you to better understand the use and benefits of research, in order to improve marketing results.
- Your organization avoids the work needed to find the best instructor for the job and get the content that fits your needs.
- It helps increase your employee focus on research and insights.
- You can upgrade the skills of your team in a particular topic.
- It can help you bring team members on board who are new to marketing research.
Who is it directed toward?
Corporate entities within or having connections to the marketing research industry. The companies can be marketing research agencies in any discipline or client-side organizations.
What does it include?
- Cost-effective training for four or more people.
- Tailored content.
- Flexible delivery methods.
- Experts on high-caliber subject matter will lead the training at a location of your choice.
- Tools and templates for everyday use, with online and on-site options available.
To learn more, or to sign up for MRIA corporate training, please contact Dan Jackson at email@example.com.